Shrimp Zuchini Noodles
Packed full of flavor and super light meal, we really enjoyed this one and you really do forget that its not pasta.
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 medium zucchini cut into noodles
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Place a large pan over medium-low heat. Add the coconut oil and heat it for 1 minute. Add the garlic and and cook for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp cook until pink on all sides approx 3 mins. Season with salt and pepper and then transfer them to a bowl, leaving any liquid in the pan.
Increase the heat to medium. Add the white wine and lemon juice to the pan cooking the wine and lemon juice for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes then mix the shrimp, season and garish with parsley to serve.