Smoked Salmon, Eggs & Mushrooms
Lots of flavours here with smoked salmon,eggs, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and asparagus.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 pieces smoked salmon
- 6 stems Asparagus
- 4 Mushrooms
- 6 Tomatoes
- 1 tbsn Coconut oil
- Put eggs in water in a saucepan and turn on to med/high heat.
- Put frying pan on med/high heat and add coconut oil.
- Once oil is melted put in the mushrooms, tomatoes and asparagus.
- By now the water should be begining to boil, set your timer for 4/5 mins depending on how running you like your yolk.
- Keep turning the mushrooms and asparagus until cooked through.
- Take eggs off heat and run under cold water removing their shells, slice them length ways.
- Place the mushrooms, tomatoes and asparagus on the plate adding the eggs and salmon last.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!