Omelette with avocado and tomato
Super quick and easy breakfast to make with lots of flavor.
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- Ground Pepper To taste
- Put frying pan on med to high heat with coconut oil.
- Whisk eggs with pepper.
- Add mixture to frying pan.
- Meanwhile, remove skin from avocardo slice in half.
- Turn over omelette in pan.
- Cut tomato in half and put on place with avocado.
- Take the omelette off the heat and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!