Grilled watermelon and feta cheese salad
Deliciously juicy watermelon and feta salad, refreshingly perfect for the summer.
- 1 Baby watermelon
- 4 ounces Feta cheese
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- Balsamic drizzle
- Cut the watermelon into inch thick chucks.
- Place under the grill it will takes approx 3 mins each side.
- Cut off rind and cut into 1 inch cubes
- Toss the watermelon in with the feta and torn basil leaves.
- Finally add the balsamic drizzle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!