Fayesfitbox Roasted Sweet potatoes
What a tasty combination this is, roasted sweet potato & caramelised onion with feta cheese and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. This dish is excellent hot or cold so works for an office lunch.
- 4 large sweet potaoes remove skin and dice
- 1 pack feta cheese or vegan replacement dice
- 1 large red onion slice
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- Balsamic drizzle
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180f whilst preparing the pnions and sweet potatoe.
- Get a large baking tray and add the coconut oil, sweet potatoe and red onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the veg into the oven for 50 mins checking on and stirring every now and then.
- Dice the feta and take the potato out of the oven pour into a bowl and mix together then drizzle the balsamic on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!