Fayesfitbox Chicken Fajitas
I absolutely love mexican food its full of flavor and very filling. This no carb version is amazing and I'm sure you will love it as much a we do.
- 1 large red pepper sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper sliced
- 1 large green pepper sliced
- 2 raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin lengthwise (about 7 oz. each)
- 1 slice large red onion thin
- 1 baby gem lettuce
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pot of 0% total greek yogurt
- 1/2 Avocado mashed
- 6 cherry Tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Mash avocado add lemon juice so it doesn't go brown.
- Saute’ everything in a large pan with coconut oil, adding the spices about half way through. Make sure the chicken is cooked through.
- Fill your cos lettuce with mix and serve Greek yogurt, sliced tomatoes and mashed avocado.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!