Curried Chicken Kebabs
A healthy spin in a kebab, very tasty and have to say we really enjoyed these.
- 4 ounces large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 8each)
- 2 peppers any colour
- 1 red onion
- 1 courgette
- 200 ml pot of 0% total greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cucumber sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 hanful red cabbage
- 1 hanful white cabbage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., and place your kebab sticks in a pan of water to soak (You do this so they won’t catch fire in the oven if you are not using metal skewers).
- Chop your peppers, onions into 12 inch pieces and slice your courgette.
- Chop your chicken into bite sized pieces. (Approximately 1 inch square cubes)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl or zip lock bag and really need mix it up well to get even coverage of the yogurt and curry powde.
- Alternate placing your peppers, onion, zucchini and chicken on your kebab sticks.
- Put your Kebabs on a parchment lined cookie sheet and place in the oven.
- Set your timer for 10 minutes.
- When the 10 minutes is up, turn your kebabs over using an oven glove.
- cook for 10-15 minutes, or until you have a nice browned bit of chicken.
- Meanwhile make your salad with the white and red cabbage, tomatoes and cucumber.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!