Chilli with cauliflower rice
Delicious healthy low carb version of a mexican favorite of mine.
- 500g Lean mince meat Source your meat from a farmers market or butcher where its organic and free range.
- 1 tin Tomatoes
- 1 large Onion
- 2 Red peppers
- 1 knorr Beef stock jelly
- 1/4 tsp Chill powder Less of more depending on how hot you like it.
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 large Cauliflower
- 1 pot Total o% Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 tin Kidney beans
- Put a wok onto heat with coconut oil the chop your onion.
- Add onion to wok and cook until translucent.
- Add mince meat and cook through until brown.
- Now add the chilli powder, balsamic vinegar, sugar, grate carrot and tomatoes.
- Boil a kettle ready to put in stock cube while this is bubbling away.
- Add about half a pint of water and stock cube to the wok and leave to simmer for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile chop the red peppers into small cubes.
- Now add the peppers and kindney beans.
- Now take your couliflower and cut of the hard stalks you dont need that part. Put the cauliflower into the food processor until it looks like white snow.
- Once the chilli sauce has reduced right down you are ready to take it off the heat and put the cauliflower in the microwave for 5 mins.
- Serve chilli with Greek yogurt on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!