Chicken with garlic sweet potato mash
Roasted chicken with garlic mash is a real comfort food dish with much prep involved.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped broccoli
- 1 tablespoon peas
- 1 tablespoon grated carrot
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First pop the sweet potato in the oven.
- Put full garlic cloves with some coconut all on a tray and place the chicken on top.
- Season chicken and place in oven after the potatoe has been in for 20 mins.
- Chop broccolli, grate carrot and mix with sweet corn and peas. Pop in the microwave for 3 mins before the end.
- Carefully take skin off potato I used a tea towel.
- Take chicken out of oven using the back of a spoon push garli out of skin and pop into a bowel with the sweet potatoe and mash.
- Put mash on bottom of plate then chicken and sprinkle the veg over the top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!