Homemade soups are a great luch option which you can make in batches and store. If you dont have a facility at work to heat food up a flask can keep it hot for up to 12 hours so there really is no excuse with this one 😉
- 2 white onions roughly chooped
- 2 Carrots roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery roughly chopped
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil
- Lightly fry vegtables in large saucepan with coconut oil until soft.
- Add stock, bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste.
- Shred the chicken from bone and 1/2 to soup and the bones for flavour, simmer for 20 mins.
- Remove bay leaf and bones then liquidise, return back to saucepan and combine with the remaining chicken to simmer for 5 mins and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!