All Day Breakfast
Now this is a super special breakfast and its great with or without rye bread. I recommend eating carbs after a workout when your body is burning like a furnace.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 slices Nitrate free organic Bacon
- 1 Tomatoe
- 2 slices Rye bread
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Avocado
- Put eggs in water in a saucepan and turn on to med/high heat.
- Put frying pan on med/high heat and add coconut oil.
- By now the water should be begining to boil, set your timer for 4/5 mins depending on how running you like your yolk.
- Chop the tomato and place the rye bread in the toaster.
- Remove skin off avocado and slice then cut the tomato and place on plate
- Take eggs off heat and run under cold water removing their shells. slice them length ways and place on top of rye bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!